Inkblot Latte Art



As far as taste goes, the lattes around here have been superb...the latte art, not so much.

I really have no room to complain since my lovely husband makes me a yummy drink every morning! (This new machine is a win-win.  Frankly, I'm dreading the day I have to go back to making my own coffee.  Oh, the tragedy of my life.)

But what is with the latte art?! 

Is there some secret message he's trying to send me?? 

What is this?? 

I guessed the Millennium Falcon. 

He let me go on guessing for the longest time and finally stated, not so convincingly, "It's a tooth."  That's all the explanation I got.  Perhaps, it was the latest version of an inkblot personality test, where I reveal more about myself with my guesses.  If so, I bet, that Star Wars answer doesn't bode well for me.

Instead, I choose to believe he's sweet on me, SO sweet it gives him a toothache, thus the deeper meaning of The Tooth.
           
February 7, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment