Archetype Me

Cousin Jen inspires me to try things I wouldn't otherwise think of on my own.  One of the many reasons I love her.  Archetype Me, is one of those things.  Here's my breakdown.

view full image
"@jenposford Here it is..20% other? "

Also, I was indignant about not getting at least a tiny sliver of yellow creativity...I mean, I can sew after all.  *sigh*

My longing for creativity just couldn't override my drive to mother others (caregiver), obsessively google until I get the answer I'm looking for (intellectual) and generally take charge in everyday settings (queen/executive).

4 comments:

  1. My results:

    Creative 42%
    Intellectual 20%
    Caregiver 18%
    Other 20%

    Uh, huh. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it!! and SO jealous of your 42%!!

      Delete
    2. Then you need to stop volunteering to be a classroom mom and PTA and all that stuff. And basically sit at home in your PJs all day. Then you too can be as awesome as me!

      Delete
    3. I am totally working on that! You would be proud of me, I have really scaled back my commitments this year. No room parent, no PTA president. Just ridding myself of those things has freed up a ton of time...so I can blog again, haha.

      Delete