Snapshots

Today, walking through SOCO, after a lunch meeting, I stumble upon this cozy scene.  

At first glance, I thought it was a chaise.  Upon closer inspection, I found it was a very deep-seated chair and ottoman.  My home office wants one.


Weekend pictures:
Rett was less than thrilled to be at the Galaxy game, which was reminiscent of the time Liam was his age and complained about going to Disneyland too much, just wrong.  

To distract him from this torture, we made a game of taking selfies while waiting for the game to start.
I forgot to switch out handbags, therefore, the fancy purse had to do a little heavy lifting.    Louis complained, but luckily it was in french and I ignored him.  No scarves were snagged by a wayward sequin.  Crisis averted.

If I had seen someone else carrying this bag, I would have certainly made fun.  

Inappropriate handbags are nearly as offensive as inappropriate footwear...Okay, maybe not, but certainly in the top 10.


Lastly, the freesias I planted last year are starting to rebloom.  The bulbs in the shot below were not originally planted under the fence.  

I suspect it's the handy work of a little 6 pound, mischief, loving dog.  

#TanktheChihuahuaStrikesAgain.  (I know it's silly to hashtag here, but I just can't help myself.)


March 18, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment