Ritual Roasters Bag Change

That's right, they are not using the paper ones anymore.  

This is the new hybrid bag; more of a foil pouch.

Remember the old style?  

The seasonal espresso is still Lover's Quarrel.

The beans smelled fresher, more intense, when opening this bag.  

Though, that also could have been my anticipation of greatness. 

Honestly, the taste is so smooth.  After my latte is gone I crave another cup of this.  

I don't say that about every cup of Joe, truly, I don't.  

I briefly considered it was my cravings, but since each week we use a different bag of beans, I feel I have some small amount of perspective.

Other espressos sit heavier on my stomach, which sounds weird to say, but not these, these are perfection....ugh, even talking about it makes me want another swig....perhaps, I'll have to fill the void with that stash of dark chocolate I've accumulated.

March 18, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment