T-Ball, proof it happened

My contribution for Throwback Thursday.
It's baseball season for many folks.  

I am somewhat nostalgic for the baseball field.  

My little guy is a swimmer and my older son is a soccer player, but once upon a time, he played T-ball.  These are the pictures to prove it.  

Spring 2001, Liam was 6 years old, younger than Rett is now.  

Eventually, he chose soccer over baseball.  

His reasoning, at 8 years old: the practices and games are half the time AND during a baseball game you either sit on the bench till it's your turn or you sit in the field waiting for the ball, whereas soccer is non-stop action.

Even then he was making decisions based on simple logic, heehee.





Spring 2001

2 comments:

  1. He was so tiny and SO CUTE!! :) I love Throw Back Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving this Throw Back Thursday business! It's great fun to look at him as this wittle, tiny, guy, especially since he now towers over me :)

      Delete