The Before Pictures




Today I snapped a few "Before" pictures of the garage.  I anticipate it filling up during the construction process, so this may be my last chance.  It is raining today, thus the bicycles are parked in here, but usually those are on the front patio.  It is a pretty tidy place, all things considered.

The guy from Edison was here today to look at our existing panel and give final approval for our electricians to move forward with the upgraded panel.

After the panel, we are hoping to break ground with the impending game room addition.  All our permits are in order.  We just need to make our final decision on flooring.

I can not wait for the construction to be complete.  It will be so wonderful to have the added room...but let me be very clear, I am DREADING the process.

I have been frantically cleaning, sorting and donating boxes of extra stuff in an attempt to get a handle on our unused items.  Which you know is a challenge for me since I am such a hoarder.

Wish me luck on getting through the rest of my junk, and keeping my sanity in tact.

March 8, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment