Video Log Debut

My very first video log entry.

(Cousin Jen is definitely to blame for inspiring this idea.  Check out her fabulous video here.)
I'm happy to report, execution of this project was much easier than I anticipated.  Little to no editing was done.  Personally, I couldn't bear to watch it more than necessary.  But I decided to do it because I like the idea that years from now, we (me, my family, my grandkids?) can have more than just pictures.  Especially since I tend to delete the less than flattering photos.  As a kid my parents took a lot of home movies and watching them later always gave us a laugh. My dad even had some from when he was little, the whole reel-to-reel.  When my boys were little we didn't have a video camera, well until cell phones came out with them.  So I have lost time to make up for and seeings how I'm never without something to say, this seemed to be a good fit.   
Today's Instagram

view full image
"Standing in the kitchen, looking toward the front window, I see a little dog using the very expensive amplifier as a step stool. #tankthechihuahuastrikesagain "
January 8, 2013

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! And miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too! Thanks for the inspiration ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the video log!!! Glad you're back. I'll come visit over here more often! ;)

    ReplyDelete