Accountability

I really think there needs to be some accountability in order to make this project a success. And one of my goals this year is to be better at embracing my shortcomings. So let's begin with the before pictures.
As things are removed or organized I will post the changes. Then eventually we can move to the redesign. That will be the reward for all this hard work.
Also, I'm feeling slightly compelled to show how beautiful the rest of my house is...and my garage too, which is more of a game room. Since all other areas are pristine, the burden of odds and ends falls on my "office".... I'm pretty sure there are some returns in this giant pile so I'm going to start with those.















January 9, 2013

4 comments:

  1. You are a hoarder :) but I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy. Burn it all. You obviously don't know what's there, so why keep it. Free yourself. FREE YOUR LIFE.

    ReplyDelete