Introducing the Mazzer





Came home to packages on the doorstep.  *said with a singing voice*

I'm guessing the two on the left are pinball related *eyebrow raise*.  No idea what's in those. We'll let that slide for now.

The big boxes, on the right, however, I've been waiting for with much anticipation. 

It's our new coffee grinder, *squee* well, new to us.  We bought it from a friend who moved up to a more sophisticated model. 

Yes, there are people crazier than us! 

I find that strangely reassuring.
February 15, 2013

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it is strangely reassuring. One reason why I love hanging out at your place: It makes me feel a little less crazy for spending what we've spent on our system, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks Jaclyn! I'm glad we could help.
      As soon as you're ready we'd love to have you over for listening and lattes :)

      Delete