Insta Friday

Instagram this week:

Right before he ripped out the tooth.
13 days ago he took out the other front tooth, the one I thought was not ready.  Whereas, this tooth seemed ripe for the taking, at least a month ago.  The adult tooth was growing in behind it, subsequently pushing it out at an angle.  We were calling it the beaver tooth.  I feel bad.  Even today I'm not convinced it was ready to be yanked.  There was a ton of blood.  I was running behind him saying "Don't drip any blood on the carpet!"


*Sigh* Found this in my clean laundry pile. 

#tankthechihuahuastrikesagain
Tank the chihuahua, it's always an adventure when you're around.


"Mom, Mom, look what happened to Tank!!" 

An unattended beef jerky bag meets it's demise#tankthechihuahuastrikesagain
I try not to be mad someone left a $5 package of beef jerky out and just laugh at the silliness instead.


Yep, driving around in something other than the minivan to run my errands

#whenyourmomtakesyourcar
I have refrained from talking too much about taking Liam's car away.  
If I can simmer down a bit, I'll do a post on that fun topic.  My thoughts are still pretty fiery.
March 15, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment