Sunday Supper Spectrum

Met some friends down at Irvine Spectrum for an early dinner.  

The moms and youngins made a stop in at Children's Place, while the dads and teenager found a suitable eatery.  

Remember, my goal of purchasing only food until the addition gets built...well except that toilet and those hats, but other than those?!  

Well, now I have to add to the list of non-grocery purchases: Easter Shirt and tie for the little guy, the next size up of flip-flops AND hat and sunglasses chosen by Rett.  

Which looks like this:


At least it was all on sale.  

He didn't have a proper Easter outfit.

*sigh*

Other than these, I need to hunker down and stick to my goal; no more non-sense in my basket. (Heather, I can't stop saying it.)

On to our lovely dinner.

Lucky for us, the boys chose Javier's Mexican food, where the mango margaritas are divine.


Should have gotten a picture with the group of us, I was just having too much fun to remember.

March 10, 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment