Throw Back Thursday

Today, I finally understand what #tbt stands for.  Truly, I did not know before now.  

Which makes me feel a bit slow.  

I am however, comforted by the knowledge that sometime, in the near future, my dear husband will ask what tbt means, and I will have the answer.  *snicker*

Here is my contribution for Throw Back Thursday:

December 1994 
Dr T sitting in my dad's 1964 convertible corvette.  
The house I grew up in is in the background.
We had just gotten engaged a few days before.  

All my digital picture files are in order by year.  This is the only one in the 1994 folder; more motivation to work on that scanning project.

What other hashtags should I be aware of?

February 28, 2013

2 comments:

  1. Love it! No other hashtags come to mind.. but if you find yourself in a pickle you know you can always ask, lol. And if I don't know, I have a slew of young cousins I can poll on your behalf ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If I really needed to, I guess I could have Googled it... but when I saw people use it, it seemed neither here nor there. :D

      But now that I get it, I might need to go back and see if those pictures take on different meaning, lol.

      Delete