Throwback Thursday - Easter at Roy's

Easter 2010 that is... 

Get ready for picture overload! 

First, look at my hair!

Was I better as a blond?

Should I be making an appoint to end my hair color sabbatical??  

 
  


Back to this post.

It should have been added to the blog, but somehow got stuck in draft.

Subsequently, all the following posts were not published, because I couldn't bare to do them out of order.

Eventually, there were SO many, I walked away from blogging all together.

I did not have the time to sit in front of the computer, uploading photos from my camera, editing them on the laptop, typing out any barely strung together details.

This was before iPad and iPhone, which have revolutionized my life in many ways.

Ease of blogging is just one.

AND back then I was still chasing a four year old Rett around, full-time.

These little boys 3 and 4 in a fancy restaurant.  I remember this day well.


Maybe I didn't post it because there was no writing attached?  

The pictures below certainly need explanation...
To make a fair Easter Egg hunt I put initials on all the eggs. D for Delaney, C for Connor, R for Rett and L for Liam.  

This way they were hidden at an age appropriate level and the littlest ended up with just as many eggs in his basket as the oldest.

Some of the eggs had puzzle pieces in them.
  
Once the puzzle was complete the kids got this picture: a desk in our house.


Underneath the desk, on that bottom shelf, was a personalized basket for each kiddo.  

Go Auntie Joy!!

Here are photos from the HUNT:









All the cousins together on Easter. It should create sweet emotions in my heart, but instead I stare at Rett's hair and shake my head.  Still reeling from  the self haircut.  This Easter, I will be thankful for hair.
April 4, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment